Friday, October 18, 2013

Cyberbullying in SHS

During the process of making this project I realized that bullying is a hard thing to prevent. Most schools if someone bullys another person then they get punished, but when I interveiwed my sister and her college friends I learned that it is harder than that. When the bully in punished then the other person does not get help, they might get revenge but that is not helpful. Bullying should be prevented more so that these situations do not accure. As Erica said in my interview "the damage is done." She means that once somebody is bullyed, any punishment for the other bulllier is not going to change anything. Another thing I realized is that bullying is most likely never going to stop. There will always be mean kids and kids who don't listen, but the future should learn from the pasts mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment